Problems with Sling on 922

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chip Mullins

Original poster
I got my 922 2 days ago and I am still unable to use the dish online.com website OR Remote Access on iPhone. My device says "internet connected" and all of that under broadband setup. I am connected through a Powerline connector. When trying to access my receiver on dish online.com i get Error 6. When accessing it from iPhone app, i get an error saying "Invalid FinderID". These errors are extremely annoying. I have Verizon DSL by the way.

I got my 922 2 days ago and I am still unable to use the dish online.com website OR Remote Access on iPhone. My device says "internet connected" and all of that under broadband setup. I am connected through a Powerline connector. When trying to access my receiver on dish online.com i get Error 6. When accessing it from iPhone app, i get an error saying "Invalid FinderID". These errors are extremely annoying. I have Verizon DSL by the way.

Is the powerline connector you have the DISH Sling Turbo Homeplug Adaptor?.

I have tried resetting everything as well. Still to no result.

Then I suggest you contact Dish Tech Support they may need to send out a technican or they maybe able to fix your problems over the phone.

I just signed in to Dish Online and had no problems accessing my programs,timers,live TV,but I have not used the other features available.

Good Luck!

Pleae let us know how it turned out.

I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please pm your account or phone number and we can troubleshoot this.

I m having the exact same issue but am connected through a wire from my router. It was working fine yesterday as I was able to watch shows and live tv on my iphone but today its showing Invalid FinderID and error 6 when trying through dishonline.

I m having the exact same issue but am connected through a wire from my router. It was working fine yesterday as I was able to watch shows and live tv on my iphone but today its showing Invalid FinderID and error 6 when trying through dishonline.

Have you tried to log out and then log back in? Please PM me your account or phone number so I can review your account. Thank you!

I have never had success with consistency attempting to view programming on my VIP922 - particularly on my laptop. I have tried all of the connection options available. My iphone seems to be somewhat better but I won't go so far to say that I have confidence that it will connect on the iphone with every attempt. I have dealt with tech support many times - i have had this 922 over 2 years. Many years ago I had the original slingbox introduced on the market. it was about 95% reliable. Having an IT background, this issue perplexes the heck out of me. I wish you luck....I hope it gets better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts