Probst Sticks with Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not so much that he's so good for the show, as much as he isn't a chump host who takes away from it. Like so many others do. So I'm glad he's still going to be around.

he's a good fit. your right how he doesn't get in way of the show.

the one host that annoys me is julie chen from big brother. she is horrible.

korsjs said:
he's a good fit. your right how he doesn't get in way of the show.
the one host that annoys me is julie chen from big brother. she is horrible.
You and me both. The good news is that's not on again till Summer :)

Good to have this confirmed. Of course the whole thing was all rumor about him leaving, and Jeff himself said he had no intentions of leaving. There are more details in other articles. He's signed for four more seasons (two more years) to bring the total he's hosted up to 16: http://today.reuters.com/news/newsA...RTRIDST_0_TELEVISION-TELEVISION-PROBST-DC.XML

As for Julie Chen, I used to hate her as host of BB back in season 1 and 2, but now she's a part of the show. They could improve it possibly with a new host, but really for the amount she's on camera she doesn't really hurt the show.

i just think they could get someone way better. the only reason she works for cbs is because of her husband.

korsjs said:
i just think they could get someone way better. the only reason she works for cbs is because of her husband.
Julie Chen started in CBS in 1999...long before her affair with Les Moonves started.

StevenD said:
Julie Chen started in CBS in 1999...long before her affair with Les Moonves started.
She's also been doing Big Brother since long before they were married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts