Program alert - Baseball

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
For those with Superstations, WPIX ch234 has the Mets/Yankees game tonight, on now. It may also be available on MLBN in some areas.

Why did Dish quit allowing subs to sub to the Superstations anyway? Dish makes at least an extra $2/month per channel or $7/month for the 5 superstations.

Reactions: pattykay
Why did Dish quit allowing subs to sub to the Superstations anyway? Dish makes at least an extra $2/month per channel or $7/month for the 5 superstations.
I think it had something to do with contracts, and the whole distant locals deal. Throwing a rock in the dark, it just wasn't as beneficial as we all think it might have been overall, if they had a minimum fee they must pay to offer them, and then per sub after that. I think someone gave a reason on here awhile back...Scott maybe, or one of the the other folks in the know-how....It has been far to long.

For the purposes of why I have them SD is ok. Now that they are not available I'm glad I kept them.

I gave them up when my local CW started being carried by DISH in HD. Same programming including baseball games except for our local news instead of NYC news. I hardly ever watched any of the other channels even though WOR we got in HD if we knew where to look.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts