Program Guide for Bell Express Vu 9200 Receiver Finally Increased to 8 Days

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
Hope this is the right place to post this info.

I noticed last week that my 9200 Bell Express Vu Receiver EPG has finally been increased from 40 hours to 8 Days. Fantastic! Been after Express Vu about this ever since getting my Subscription in 2005 since I had heard that the equivalent USA branded receiver - (the 622??) sold in USA had a 9 day Program Guide. Bell had previously said it was a French / English problem but I guess they finally resolved the issue!!

Also Ive heard that CTV is now carrying NFL football on Sundays, along with TSN. Has CTV replaced Global?

Thanks Sparkman, what do you mean by the 4 sportsnets? Are you talking about TSN which carries the Sunday night and Monday night NFL games?

no
Rogers Sportsnet has the 4PM game along with Omni (Toronto station)

Rogers wil split the regional games so we'll get 2 games. For CTV we don't know yet how many games but they will do like Global did

TSN has Sunday night simsub & Monday night. Also will have the NFL Network games when Turkey day rolls around

Thanks Iceberg, when the NFL games were carried on Global last year, since I pay an extra $1.99 per month for East & West Feeds, I could go to Global Halifax, NS up to Global Vancouver, BC and maybe get up to 4 games to choose from. Wonder if the same choices will be available on CTV from East to West in Canada?

Wonder if the same choices will be available on CTV from East to West in Canada?

Nope - you wouldn't think that CTV would be worse than Global - but they have managed it - only the Bills game on every CTV station. They claim they will have multiple games later in the season.

How do you spell cheap? CTV Globemedia formerly Bell Globemedia.

Nope - you wouldn't think that CTV would be worse than Global - but they have managed it - only the Bills game on every CTV station. They claim they will have multiple games later in the season.

How do you spell cheap? CTV Globemedia formerly Bell Globemedia.

Yeah that is pretty lousy. Wonder if my US Networks extra feed ($1.00 extra) will have more games, ie. Channels 289, 290, 283, 280 will have more choices?