Program guide incorrect for local PBS sub station (St. Louis)

STL

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
St. Louis, MO
The program guide provided by DISH is incorrect for the 9.3 local PBS (sub) station here in St. Louis. I recorded a couple different shows -- several times over the 2+ weeks I've had DISH -- and the program I see is never what the guide says it should be. Has anyone had this problem? I didn't have any problem with this when I was with DirecTV (using my TiVo HR10-250).

Having the same issue here in Minneapolis/St. Paul. It's been wrong since they made the digital switch and moved all the subs back to the original channels.

Same here in Bay Area for the San Jose PBS affiliate. The guide shows the same information for 054-01 and 054-03. It's correct for the former and wrong for the latter. I contacted Dish through web chat last Thursday. They told me that the problem had already been reported that morning and would be fixed within 24 hours. I was highly doubtful since the problem had been in existence for many months, if not longer, and it seemed like a huge coincidence that somebody else reported it the same morning as me. Needless to say it's not yet been fixed. I will be contacting them again tomorrow assuming it's not fixed by then which would be a full week. I should point out that this is clearly Dish's fault and not the fault of Tribune Media Services. Online guides such as Zap2it, which use TMS information, have the proper information. Dish is clearly just not putting it in the guide correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)