Program Guide - Search Results

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dishsat1234

Original poster
Mar 29, 2012
GA
Was just wondering if others are seeing the same issue. Currently no search results are being return when pressing the search button and searching the program guide. No matter what is type No Results are displayed. This makes it hard to set DVR timers.

Having the same issue. For example, with the cursor highlighted on a program in the EPG, press Search, Search doesn't even return that very program as a result, not to mention any further instances on that program clearly in the EPG.

Was just installed yesterday. In general, no matter what type of search, "No Results" is all I'm getting.

On a side note, also not getting any "Cover Art" on any DVR, or EHD recordings, but do seem to have access to the Internet (Weather Channel App works) and Broadband screen show's three green "OKs".

Same here. Just got mine set-up today, so fingers crossed that it may just need some updates pushed to a new hopper. Gonna try and give it a day or so.

My Hopper got activated Thursday afternoon, and by Saturday morning it was returning results.

It does seem that it starts working after some period of time. Very odd that this is the case, and I hope that Search (particularly within the EPG) isn't something that can just stop working due to internet connectivity.

But hey, it's working.

Installed yesterday with the same "No Results" from the EPG search. I did type in a manual search and it worked. This was all within 2 hrs of being active. PTAT is not populated as of 17 hrs post-install.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)