Program Guide

In2locks

Original poster
Feb 17, 2007
Farmingville,NY
I have a 3700 & 4000 both have same problem after search it takes forever to find out what movie is about, same with themes takes forever to come on screen then wait again to see what movie is about, also many times even 10 min before show starts it says info not available. Had dish techs here yesterday did all kinds of resets ans it is no better. There answer is boxes to old get 2 311's. Is anyone using these older boxes and are they working like mine? I just don't want to by new boxes if not needed. Any input would be great

Maybe someone with a 311 or 322 could tell me after you hit theme how long does it take after hitting movies to see whats on and how long to see what movie is about?

Maybe someone with a 311 or 322 could tell me after you hit theme how long does it take after hitting movies to see whats on and how long to see what movie is about?

For the 322, about 1/2 a second for the list to appear. For all practical purposes, INSTANTLY. Info is also instant. You really have no idea how much the technology has improved regarding chip sets. I, too had several legacy boxes and by comparison YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY by the new boxes.

For the 322, about 1/2 a second for the list to appear. For all practical purposes, INSTANTLY. Info is also instant. You really have no idea how much the technology has improved regarding chip sets. I, too had several legacy boxes and by comparison YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY by the new boxes.

I have ordered a 311 I hope this works then I'll get a 322 I also have a JVC HM-DSR100U this box gives me the same poor results.

I had this same problem with old receivers, sometimes it took so long it just timed out and went back to the show, and much of the time the guide said "no info".

I believe it has to do with memory or possibly the chip (as someone above suggests).

Replaced it and the new receiver works fine.

I had this same problem with old receivers, sometimes it took so long it just timed out and went back to the show, and much of the time the guide said "no info".

I believe it has to do with memory or possibly the chip (as someone above suggests).

Replaced it and the new receiver works fine.

Thank you for the reply that is what mine does so I guess when I get the 311 things should really speed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)