Program Not Found in Guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

linus259

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 29, 2005
I ran into an interesting problem this morning when I rebooted my HR-44. Several hours later I tried to record a program on my local CBS station on a H-25 and it said Can't record. This program was not found in the HR-44 guide. I checked on another H-25 and it said the same thing. I realize that when you reboot a DVR twice in a short amount of time it has to rebuild the guide but this was only once. All of the other stations record fine, only the CBS station gives this message. The station records OK on the HR-44. Any ideas?

I ran into an interesting problem this morning when I rebooted my HR-44. Several hours later I tried to record a program on my local CBS station on a H-25 and it said Can't record. This program was not found in the HR-44 guide. I checked on another H-25 and it said the same thing. I realize that when you reboot a DVR twice in a short amount of time it has to rebuild the guide but this was only once. All of the other stations record fine, only the CBS station gives this message. The station records OK on the HR-44. Any ideas?
When you go to the guide, does it give the show info for CBS, or just what ...

As for rebooting the recvr, if you reboot it at all it needs to rebuild the guide, however, it usually retains at least 3 days right away.

When you go to the guide, does it give the show info for CBS, or just what ...

As for rebooting the recvr, if you reboot it at all it needs to rebuild the guide, however, it usually retains at least 3 days right away.
The guide on the H-25 shows the info on the CBS channel and you can select it from the guide and watch that channel on the H-25. I have reset (RBR) both H-25's but nothing changed. It gives me an option to record to my HR-24 which works just not to the Genie. I've tried to record the show on at the time and several hours later. Still not working at 5:00 PM central and still only on that one channel, all the others work just fine.????

I've seen the Guide purge happen with a single reset on all DVRs over the years.

Oh well. I can only guess that it must be an error in the guide itself since it is only on that one local channel. I can always record to the other DVR until it corrects itself. Thanks anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)