Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Normally I don't do reviews of TV shows, but this one I had to let people know about. All comments below are the views of Iceberg and your views may not be the same. If you don't like it, turn the TV :)

Have you ever been flipping through the TV, when you stop on a program and wonder “what the heck is it”. But you continue to watch and now you feel you can’t miss the next show?

Well folks, that’s what I found out a couple weeks ago. I was flipping through the old Free to Air system on a Saturday night and came across this program called “Outdoor Adventures with the Rajun Sexy Cajuns”. At the time, I saw two women fully clothed in a pigpen trying to catch a pig. There wasn’t mud in the pen, but it looked like oil. I was like “what the hell is this?” So I continued to watch. After commercial, they were in the woods hunting for something (I don’t remember what it was). Then the show ended.
So I decided to record it this past Saturday to get a little more info on this show. Its on KWWF UPN 22 and WNYI “Lick TV” on Galaxy 10 at 11 Eastern (After the 4 hours of wrestling and boxing).

The show’s concept is an outdoors show with a kicker. It’s not burley men doing the hunting and fishing and outdoor stuff, its 4 women in their early 20’s doing this. And they do it real well.

The first show had the 4 women camping and they were retelling the story of their first time they went turkey hunting. They were in full camo and were trying to kill a turkey. They ended up shooting a big turkey and took it back to their campsite. The one thing I noticed is these women don’t have fear. Most women I know wouldn’t want to kill a turkey, much less pick it up, look at it, and then carry it back to their campsite. The second segment was 2 of the women 4 wheeling in the mud. I thought it was pretty funny, because I’ve done this myself (purposely taken a 4 wheeler through the mud) and have gotten the 4 wheeler buried.

The second show was all about “gator catching”. These 2 women decided to go catch gators and talk about them. One of the gators was huge, and as the person was talking about it the gator kept hissing at her. I would have been in the next county if a 20’ gator was hissing at me, but she finished talking about them with the gator right below her. They went on one of those air boats (that they use in the Bayou and in Florida) and were looking for gators. What I found amazing is that they would be driving along and spot a gator, they would grab it with their bare hands! Now, most people probably haven’t seen a gator in person, much less grab a little one with their bare hands. We don’t have gators in Minnesota, so this was pretty cool in my book. After a hard day of gator catching, they went down to the local establishment and participated in a good old game of “chicken plop”. Some people may call it the “chicken sh**ter”. I’ve seen many of these at church festivals. You throw in a buck and pick a number (sometimes its random, sometimes you can pick the number as long as it isn’t taken). Once all the numbers are accounted for, then the fun begins. They put a chicken in a cage and below him are the numbers in random order. The chicken walks around and when he decides to “plop” (which can be from 30 seconds to 5 minutes), whatever number he plops on is the winner of the jackpot.

So if you like outdoor shows, but hate watching for 10 minutes before some action happens, I recommend you gotta tune in to “Outdoor Adventures with the Rajun Sexy Cajuns”. You never know what you’ll see. I never thought I would see a woman grab a gator out of the water with her bare hands. Check it out.

If you check it out, post what you think of it :)

I seen the "Gator catching" show and enjoyed it very much, its a crazy show and worth checking out, every now and then the girls break into song : ) And the band they were using were a first class outfit, there has been a lot of thought and work put into these shows and the idea deserves support everyone should check it out this weekend its a laugh, if you enjoy reality type shows this one is way up there, look forward to this weekends show, as Tony said its a jaw dropper if you just happen to come across this show, well done guys!

my source at the show (god, I sound like Scott) :) is this weeks show is about Turkeys :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts