Programing and fees

stevegd007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2008
San Deigo, Southern Calif.
I am looking at my Dish Programing and my fees and I see an A La Cart for a program called RFD-TV (rural farming/tractor TV?) and a charge for $3 for this, but this is not in my total fees due for the monthly charges. I never ordered this A La Cart program and I have never really watched it. It just appeared one month? Go figure. Since it seems not to be in my total fees due, what is the deal. Leave it for remove it. If I remove it will my bill drop by $3? I really do not see this charge in my total due. Or if I change it to a program I would watch would Dish start charging me? Kind of weird, I know. :D

Some locations get this channel for free (Not sure if it's considered part of locals or what). I've always had it and never requested it (I don't watch it either). Attempting to remove it from your account will not reduce your bill. It's just a website bug. For subscribers like yourself and I, Dish needs to modify the site so RFD-TV is grayed out and unchangeable.

on mine just about all of them appear to be charged to me, but i think it is because i have AEP. so my package contains them. i think it is just a bug in the code. i wouldn't put much worry to it unless your bill comes and it is on that.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts