PROGRAMMING ALERT: Baby First is ALA Cart for 9.99

Ah....that explains it. Well, all I can say is our 9th just turned 5 weeks and I seriously doubt I'll be paying $10 / mo to keep her amused with infant-interactive any time soon.:D

By the way, I thougt the "E" in AEP stood for "Everything". Hmm

russ222 said:
ive seen it at my friens house its a very dumb channel anyway..wont last long

C'mon now guys...out of all the niche channels, this is like King of Niche channels.

Of course if you're an adult, teenager, or anyone without kids, you'll probably think this is a dumb channel.

But hell, if i'm babysitting my neice or nephew - this channel may have some use! :D

Purogamer said:
Whatever happened to kids watching PBS...for free?

Apparantly, there are actually people that think kids will catch the liberal from watching PBS.

"House Republicans yesterday revived their efforts to slash funding for public broadcasting, as a key committee approved a $115 million reduction in the budget for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting that could force the elimination of some popular PBS and NPR programs."

"Most of the savings would come by eliminating subsidies for educational programs and grants for a number of technological upgrades."

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2006/06/08/gop_takes_aim_at_pbs_funding/

Purogamer said:
It's not 2001 anymore, that's what...

You just had your 9th kid? jesus, when do you find time to watch tv anyways??

Believe me, that's probably about all we'll be doing from now on.:)

By the way, have any of you seen that .wmv that's floating around the internet that shows various clips of fathers trying th change a sh!tty diaper? If you get a chance, watch it. It's about the funnies thing I've seen in years. My wife's been laughing over it for 2 days. Apparently it fits me to a tee.:D

their website showed a 'free preview' on D*... I imagine they will do the same for here too.... But that does really suck the big one... We pay a nice chunk to Charlie to get 'Everything' and now he starts adding channels that we have to pay for...

nitstalker said:
their website showed a 'free preview' on D*... I imagine they will do the same for here too.... But that does really suck the big one... We pay a nice chunk to Charlie to get 'Everything' and now he starts adding channels that we have to pay for...

Does that really surprise you? HD doesn't really mean HD anymore, so why should "Everything" mean everything anymore?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts