Programming Change Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sam Petersen

Original poster
Jul 29, 2018
United Staes
I'm thinking of switching from "America's Top 120" to "Flex Pack". I don't need that many channels. Would Dish then charge me an additional fee to get HD? And would changing my programming start a new "contract" period? Can anyone help me?

I moved from AT Top 200 to Flex Pack and love saving $40 per month over what I was paying before making the move. I explored the OTA module for my 722k to save another $12 a month on top of that but the indoor antennas I tried didn't do the job for me (especially in rainy weather)

When there is something I want to watch on ESPN, I add that pack and as long as I watch or record it within the same day, there's no charge. And when there is a charge, it's pro-rated to something like $0.38 per day. When there are Free Previews, we get those including HBO where we can binge on shows on-demand.

Flex Pack is a great deal and gives us everything we want at a reasonable cost.

None of the costs today are reasonable for those of us who have been around for a while. My father would roll over in his grave at the thought of paying a monthly fee to watch TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)