Programming Change Questions

Sam Petersen

Original poster
Jul 29, 2018
United Staes
I'm thinking of switching from "America's Top 120" to "Flex Pack". I don't need that many channels. Would Dish then charge me an additional fee to get HD? And would changing my programming start a new "contract" period? Can anyone help me?

I moved from AT Top 200 to Flex Pack and love saving $40 per month over what I was paying before making the move. I explored the OTA module for my 722k to save another $12 a month on top of that but the indoor antennas I tried didn't do the job for me (especially in rainy weather)

When there is something I want to watch on ESPN, I add that pack and as long as I watch or record it within the same day, there's no charge. And when there is a charge, it's pro-rated to something like $0.38 per day. When there are Free Previews, we get those including HBO where we can binge on shows on-demand.

Flex Pack is a great deal and gives us everything we want at a reasonable cost.

None of the costs today are reasonable for those of us who have been around for a while. My father would roll over in his grave at the thought of paying a monthly fee to watch TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts