Programming changes on Heroes & Icons starting 3/2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
and ONCE AGAIN the new listings got pulled on zap2it for the "local" affiliate 5-7 and the "master" of Chicago's 26-4 and shows the same crap as before

titantv still shows the "new" listings

It is frustrating as supposedly tomorrow is the "official launch" of H&I and if you are in a market that has both Me & H&I you'll see some shows are on both

Iceberg,

Don't know if this helps...

0923 3/2 I'm watching H&I on 5.7. My EPG service I am using for OTA/Comcast on A3 lists "The High Chaparral" and that is what is playing live. TitanTV on the other hand says I am watching "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol". I'd have to say Titan has some bad data in there.

Iceberg,

Don't know if this helps...

0923 3/2 I'm watching H&I on 5.7. My EPG service I am using for OTA/Comcast on A3 lists "The High Chaparral" and that is what is playing live. TitanTV on the other hand says I am watching "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol". I'd have to say Titan has some bad data in there.

My TitanTv (internet directly) shows "The High Chaparral" "The Hair Hunter" for the specific episode for the same time you are quoting. I'm using WWME-LD2 as my source.

Reactions: T134
My TitanTv (internet directly) shows "The High Chaparral" "The Hair Hunter" for the specific episode for the same time you are quoting. I'm using WWME-LD2 as my source.

Hmmm. I wonder if TitanTV just screwed up our KSTP-DT2 (5.7) listing for MSP DMA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)