Programming changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vodad

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
So, I did what everyone else was thinking of doing, and dropped from HD Ultimate to HD essential. Was playing around online, and in Programming changes it actually let me make all the changes there, Not sure if they worked correctly, as I am not at home, but it said everything went through, and showed what I was paying and what I will be paying with the changes.

When did they actually make this available on the website.

Attachments

• dish website.jpg
    dish website.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 209
Must be a fairly new change. I was just looking at my programming info a week or two ago, and it was nothing like how it looks now. It must still have a few bugs. Under local channels for me it says "Currently local programming is not available in your area, please check again as it may become available in the future." They do have locals for my area, and I do subscribe to them. It also says I have AT200, but I have AT250.

You are correct!

I made changes to my account and it does work. It takes about 30 min to take affect but it works. Just think you no longer have to call a clueless CSR!!

Part of what I wanted to see was if it charged the $5 fee, so I went ahead and did it online, If it does, I will call and complain a little and get it removed. I spend enough with them every month. I just degraded at the beginning of the year from AEP and was not charged.

For some reason they are charging me a program access fee, even though both my recievers are hooked up through ethernet. something is wrong there, I think my home plug is not working on my 622, but then it should be complaining about the phone line and is not. So I have to call them this weekend anyway.

Wow, this is great! Finally! This should have been on their website years ago.

While I do pay for and receive local channels, I'm told that "Currently local programming is not available in your area, please check again as it may become available in the future."

If I modify my account, maybe I'll wind up getting local channels without paying for them. I'm afraid if I try I'll have to call in to fix it. Someone else want to give it a shot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts