Programming Changes

TigerpounceTN

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2009
Knoxville, TN
When the time comes to drop some of these new customer packages or go to change programming, will the web site tell me what fees are associated with dropping the features? If I, a year from now add the protection plan back after dropping it and I want to again get rid of it, will the web site show the $25 fee when I go to remove it, or will that be added later? I am confused with all of the fees listed under my account for making changes. I am also bored at 2:20AM.

When the time comes to drop some of these new customer packages or go to change programming, will the web site tell me what fees are associated with dropping the features? If I, a year from now add the protection plan back after dropping it and I want to again get rid of it, will the web site show the $25 fee when I go to remove it, or will that be added later? I am confused with all of the fees listed under my account for making changes. I am also bored at 2:20AM.

The website will give you the appropriate disclosures. If you remove the protection plan within 120 days off adding it,then you will see that $25 fee and it would be on your next bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)