Programming Languages for Web Development

In addition to PHP, Javascript, and SQL, which languages would you recommend to someone looking to become a professional web developer?

HTML is the basic language to develop web programming , but you can t develop and interactive website with html only . So yo need to study other programming languages like PHP , C# htto://csharp.net-informations.com , asp.net etc.. After you study programming languages you need to study some databses programming too. After these study you can develop web sites.

nicol.

HTML is the basic language to develop web programming , but you can t develop and interactive website with html only . So yo need to study other programming languages like PHP , C# htto://csharp.net-informations.com , asp.net etc.. After you study programming languages you need to study some databses programming too. After these study you can develop web sites.

nicol.

I second this.

I would love to jump into programming but it gets boring to me. Any way to make it not boring?

I would love to jump into programming but it gets boring to me. Any way to make it not boring?

Every project is something totally different in look and feel. If you don't do it all the time you might think it is boring but it isn't.

Nope it is not boring. Get a project idea and turn it into reality, and looking back and saying I did that. :)