programming questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

msrebel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
I currently have direct and was thinking about possibly switching to dish but had some questions about programming. First question can you buy your own equipment so you dont have a commintment? Second can you get a package with espn and fox news channel in it that does not cost an arm and leg? Three can you get hd for free with a small package?

1. Yes, you can do that. Dish has a couple programs that allow for no commitment. I'm not sure of the terms, but I think that to do that you don't get the new customer deals.

2. Looks like the Top 120 @$49.99 is the lowest package with both Fox News and ESPN.

3. I know you can get HD Free w/autopay/paperless and the T120. Don't know about any lower packages though.

Just to add;
1. No commitment, no new customer discounts naturally. You buy your own equipment, and pay as you go, no contract.

2. As mentioned one of their lowest packages, Top120 has both Fox News and ESPN.

3. I **think** it's possible to get Free HD for life with no contract. You must do autopay, and paperless billing with at least the Top120 or Dish Latino Plus. It may also be possible to start with a contract, honor it and go to pay as you go and keep the HD for life, assuming you autopay and paperless bill. That question needs to be answered by DIRT..... You had an option to pay $99 and get HD for life with no other conditions, and I know that was available to pay as you go, but the $99 option is no more. That's why I am assuming you can get HD for life following the rules just like someone on contract, but I can't be sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)