programming sucks!!

He is right thou and most people are slowly brainwashed and pay and stay with that package for a longtime. But we should get smart and realize we can speak with our money and drop either tier or programming completly. Maybe divorce rates would drop if TV is dropped?

I dropped HBO & Starz. I have Absolute HD and a 722 and 211 with EHD on both. $53. month. I can record more programs than I have the time to watch. I still have at least 50 hours of Winter Olympics to watch. I absolutly never watch live tv or commercials.

. I shudder to imagine a return of broadcast shut down at midnight after the national anthem plays ( are there any broadcast stations that still do this? ) reading again.

I remember the BBC doing this does before they went off air just after midnight when I was a boy. Mind you then we only had 4 Channels then. BBC2 just used to show pages of Ceefax ( the BBCs versoin of Teletext
with some genric classical music. I did read that people would write in asking where they could get the music from.

You lot this side of the pond missed out in Teletext.

Satellite never got popular too 1989 in England. Then we had 2 different providers one only made it in the end. Murdochs SKY. After awhile the only free to air channels where the German channels and they used to show some interesting shows.

They where the days.

I

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)