Programming Upgrade ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thesmith7

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 3, 2007
Was wondering if there was a policy regarding upgrading my progamming.
I want to upgrade to Top 250 so i can get the hockey playoffs on VS.
After the playoffs i would then downgrade. Are there any restrictions or fees that would prevent me from doing this?

Thanks
B

Curious

I was checking out DTV site about the HD programming. Is it true that you have to "buy" the equipment (HD DVR package) for new subscribers? ($99 plus a rebate) Dish lets you rent the equipment with less cash layout upon signup.

This could be a problem if Dish forces me to switch. :eek:

I was checking out DTV site about the HD programming. Is it true that you have to "buy" the equipment (HD DVR package) for new subscribers? ($99 plus a rebate) Dish lets you rent the equipment with less cash layout upon signup.

This could be a problem if Dish forces me to switch. :eek:

It's true... That's why so many people are on the fence and not running through the "lush green meadows":p

I also noticed

When signing up for DTV they do a credit check and if you less than optimal credit they hit you a monthly fee. What the hell is that *XX**:mad:

I will really have to re-think DTV as a viable option to Dish. Maybe the waiting game is the best way to play this right now.:cool:

When signing up for DTV they do a credit check and if you less than optimal credit they hit you a monthly fee. What the hell is that *XX**:mad:

I will really have to re-think DTV as a viable option to Dish. Maybe the waiting game is the best way to play this right now.:cool:

D*'s business practices want to sell to customers that will hopefully stay around and not have to be cancelled due to late/non-payment of the account. It must be working since for a number of quarters their churn rate is down while E*'s isn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts