Programming ?

tsduke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
Iowa
I have a coworker that is wanting to get the following.

1-622 HD-DVR
Dish Latino
DishHD

Is this a valid setup? I know it's required to have at least the AT100 to get DishHD, but I didn't know if the latino pack qualified.

I have a coworker that is wanting to get the following.

1-622 HD-DVR
Dish Latino
DishHD

Is this a valid setup? I know it's required to have at least the AT100 to get DishHD, but I didn't know if the latino pack qualified.

Sorry. Latino NO. AT100 or above is required to get HD and only those HD channels included in the AT package subscribed to.

This means AT100+HD will include all HD except premiums and NGEO-HD as NGEO-SD is in the AT250 package.

Don't forget to give your co-worker (friend) a Dish Club Card. :)

I had Dish Latino Max and I upgraded to the HD package and a 622 last month. The CSR told me, sure it will be $20.00 for the HD package. This month I got my bill and there is no more Dish Latino Max, it was changed to the AT250 Package + HD package + Dish Latino Package making it more like $38.00 more.

So like Yes616 said, no he'll need to get one of the other packages and add the Dish Latino which is $12.49 if you have AT100.

Kinda what I figured, it isn't real clear on the Dish site. He's trying to compliment his local cable package with more HD and the latino.

Don't forget about the Dish Latino Bonus Pack!!! This package contains all the DL Spanish language channels except Playboy for $12.49 a month when added to AT100 and up. I know it's still more expensive than just DL + HD, but that is the cheapest option available now for HD with spanish language package:

AT100 + Dish HD + Dish Latino Bonus.

See ya
Tony

"This package contains all the DL Spanish language channels except Playboy for $12.49 a month when added to AT100 and up."

Tony, I think Playboy is included if you request it. At least, I have it with the $12.49 package. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts