Please reply by conversation.

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
A promo on the directv.com site for existing subs that do NOT have Starz or Showtime (in last 30 days / billing cycle) can add Showtime or Starz and get the other FREE for 3 months.

That equates to a $33 savings.

STARZ / SHOWTIME 2-for-1 OFFER$12.00 2 for the price of 1. Order either Starz® or Showtime® and get the other FREE for 3 months. Receive an $11 credit on your billing statement for a period of three months. Offer for new subscribers to both Starz® and Showtime®. Offer ends 8/12/08.

Login to your account and go to the "add premiums" section to find this offer - right on the top :)

FYI - I signed up for this and it did NOT show the $11 credit on my recent activity with the $23 prorated charge.

I sent an email to see if the credit should show immediaely or when the billing cycle ends, and I'll let you know what I find out :)

Thanks. Hopefully Encore will go HD soon and make this an even better deal.

I have the premier package, too bad, it sucks I am not eligible for a credit :(.

I am currently in the new customer promo for starz and showtime. Once that is over, can I get this offer?

If you're new customer promo ends before 8/12, possibly. You'll know via the web site if you qualify for it.

I think they code the free promo differently, so it may treat you as a 'new' sub to starz/showtime.

plus showtime has "hard knocks" starting in august the show that was on hbo the last few years....this year its the training camp of the pending super bowl champion cowboys....adam jones, t.o., romo, jerry jones....its a good 1.

I have a grandfathered package (old Total Choice).. If I subscribe to this offer will I lose my grandfathered package?

plus showtime has "hard knocks" starting in august the show that was on hbo the last few years....this year its the training camp of the pending super bowl champion cowboys....adam jones, t.o., romo, jerry jones....its a good 1.

I think I head that inside the NFL has moved to showtime as well or is it moving somewhere else?

I have a grandfathered package (old Total Choice).. If I subscribe to this offer will I lose my grandfathered package?

You can call in to add it, just can't do it online without changing your base package. Grandfathering is over once you do a programming change, so be careful calling it in, they could start enforcing the package change like the website does at any time. As of last I've heard, they still let you do it via phone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)