Promos for existing customers

I was able to get the Multi-Sport pack for half price when I did an online chat last week. They usually have some premium movie channels for discounted prices too.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Does anyone know of any current promos for existing customers? Just curious.
Sign up now for the two-year price lock on Flex Pack ($29.99 per month without add-ons, including the $5 per month autopay discount for 24 months) with a two-year contract. Flex Pack is rumored to be going away, so this way you can get grandfathered, and get a guaranteed price for your base package for two years.

I was able to get the Multi-Sport pack for half price when I did an online chat last week. They usually have some premium movie channels for discounted prices too.
HBO and Cinemax are each available for free for six months. At least, they were when I signed up for them.

Sign up now for the two-year price lock on Flex Pack ($29.99 per month without add-ons, including the $5 per month autopay discount for 24 months) with a two-year contract. Flex Pack is rumored to be going away, so this way you can get grandfathered, and get a guaranteed price for your base package for two years.

HBO and Cinemax are each available for free for six months. At least, they were when I signed up for them.

I started with the flex pack but they removed BBCA which is my one requirement.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

BBC America was never officially included in Flex Pack. It was just a series of "month-long" free previews, which Dish does quite frequently. I have learned to just live with the frequent free previews of BBC America.

When I signed up it was advertised as part of the flex pack. So as usual Dish has provided more false advertising.

I just got the Dish Movie Pack for $5 for 6 months

Now, a word to the wise which I wasn't last time I did this. :crying Wait until your $5/mo deal ends and you start getting charged $10/mo before you remove it. I jumped the gun a week or two early this time. Now I have to add it back for $10/mo and wait (for how long?) before I can try to remove it again and get that deal back. :(

When I signed up it was advertised as part of the flex pack. So as usual Dish has provided more false advertising.

Yeah, you have to look out for that one. Its one of the more misleading things Dish does. Most every time they do the month-long free previews of certain channels, their website makes it look like that channel is actually available packages like Flex.

Reactions: pattykay and Tampa8
Now, a word to the wise which I wasn't last time I did this. :crying Wait until your $5/mo deal ends and you start getting charged $10/mo before you remove it. I jumped the gun a week or two early this time. Now I have to add it back for $10/mo and wait (for how long?) before I can try to remove it again and get that deal back. :(
My deals on all the movie channels were going to be up next week and I did a chat a week ago and they renewed all my deals on the premiums except for Showtime they made cheaper

Reactions: TheKrell and Tampa8

Yeah, you have to look out for that one. Its one of the more misleading things Dish does. Most every time they do the month-long free previews of certain channels, their website makes it look like that channel is actually available packages like Flex.

In no way do I think DISH "as usual" purposefully or even at all provides "more" false advertising. You can find a channel here and there in the wrong package but overall I do not agree with that characterization.
THAT SAID - this has been to me deceitful. I realize they are going to say they are showing live channel lineups to which I say stop the live channel lineups then. Or make it abundantly clear when a channel is in preview only for that package.

In no way do I think DISH "as usual" purposefully or even at all provides "more" false advertising. You can find a channel here and there in the wrong package but overall I do not agree with that characterization.
THAT SAID - this has been to me deceitful. I realize they are going to say they are showing live channel lineups to which I say stop the live channel lineups then. Or make it abundantly clear when a channel is in preview only for that package.

I agree

Reactions: pattykay and Tampa8
I agree, and I even pointed it out in a thread about BBC America at that time. Just because a channel was falsely listed as part of a package does not mean that it was ever actually included in that package, though. I have suggested for awhile that Dish either needs to color-code the free preview channels if they are going to list them in packages that do not normally include them, or simply stop listing the free preview channels that way entirely. There is already a separate page on the Dish website that lists the free preview channels, so that is where viewers should go to find out which channels are in free preview, not the package listings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)