PROMOS!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fireproof34

Original poster
Mar 20, 2010
wichita
I was just on the chat with Dish and was given dish pass and HBO free for 3 months. Just figured i would pass this along.

DISH REP: With Blockbuster Movie Pass package you will gain access to over 20 additional channels, like Epix, MGM, Hallmark Movie Channel and Sony Movie Channel. In addition, you will get the Blockbuster by mail 1 disc program which you can rent DVDs, Blu-Ray and games by mail to view or play at no additional cost with no due dates or late fees, ever! You can also visit your local Blockbuster store to do in store exchanges with this program. Lastly, you will have access to additional streaming VOD content on our dishonline.com site and the DVR menu of your broadband connected HD DVR receiver. You can browse thousands of titles and you can start to watch on demand, when you want it. No other programming provider offers 3 great movie services in one bundle for one low cost.
chat_agent.png
DISH REP: Blockbuster movie pass is $10.00 per month. You can get this promotion free for 3 months and after 3 months if you want to continue you will be charged $10.00 per month.
chat_enduser_message.png
Travis Feiock: WOW ok so that does not cancel automaticly then?
chat_agent.png
DISH REP: You need to contact us to cancel the package after 3 months if you do not wish to pay.
chat_enduser_message.png
Travis Feiock: thats a good one do you have any others?
chat_agent.png
DISH REP: HBO is the #1 Premium Network with Award Winning Originals such as Big Love, Entourage and Boardwalk Empire. HBO has the Best Originals, Sports, and Documentaries, and Cinemax has the biggest and best MOVIES! HBO is $16.00 per month. You can get HBO free for 3 months. After 3 months if you want to continue you will be charged $16.00 per month.
chat_agent.png
DISH REP): These are the 2 promotions available.

They've been doing it since late summer. Just about at the end of mine.

yeah, mine expires dec 21st, and I don't know if I should wait till jan 1 to see the new promos for the year, or just see what they offer now...anyone from DIRT know what the Jan promo offer will be?

thanks!

Although I cannot confirm anything, I believe that someone wrote that the "special offer" was Starz for half price....I don't know, though.....

Yeah, I believe that's what one of the DIRT members reported after I asked a week ago or so......

Ed

Just looked at the "30th Anniversary Offer" thread that's now on page 2. Zach reported that it was Starz for half price for 6 months.........."if you qualify".

With the exception of Torchwood last summer, I don't think I've hardly watched anything on Starz. At half price, would still not be worth it to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts