Protecting recordings?

MWaters

Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
michigan
Ok 1st off, I'm sorry if this has been talked about before...I have been looking online for an answer and don't feel like reading all these threads. :)

Ok, so we have the new HD box and we share a box with my mother. We are TV2.

We record a lot of shows, but my mother keeps deleting them before we can even watch them :rant: Is there anyway we can protect them by password or make them not even accessible by TV1?! I know there is an option to Protect the recordings, but that is very easy to unprotect and she seems to know how to do that (which I didn't think she would).

Well anyway, I will appreciate any advice/help. :eek:

password

Ok 1st off, I'm sorry if this has been talked about before...I have been looking online for an answer and don't feel like reading all these threads. :)

Ok, so we have the new HD box and we share a box with my mother. We are TV2.

We record a lot of shows, but my mother keeps deleting them before we can even watch them :rant: Is there anyway we can protect them by password or make them not even accessible by TV1?! I know there is an option to Protect the recordings, but that is very easy to unprotect and she seems to know how to do that (which I didn't think she would).

Well anyway, I will appreciate any advice/help. :eek:

You will have to put in a password to do what you want. Your manual can walk you thru how to do this.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)