prov.locals

milslim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 26, 2007
i have written about this before but now i have lost most of my locals in sd that i pay for does anyone know what's going on if this is temp?

Or was your receiver turned off for awhile? May just need a power reset, (hold power button in for 10 seconds and let it restart) see if it re-downloads your program info. If not call the number kevin posted and have them send you a hit depending on where you live. I know here where I am locals come off of 110. Had that happen on a call yesterday and tech told me they had problems with some of the locals disappearing from the program guide. May be as simple as that.

the locals r on the guide in fact in three different tiers the 5000,7000,and the 10,it just shows need to call dish for something or other but i already have both dishes a 1000 and a 500.

I had this problem a little while ago. Providence SD channels moved from 121 to 61.5. I just removed the 121 feed from my switch to make sure I was not getting the 121 stations that told me call Dish.

Go to one of your local channels the menu and press 6-1-1 to see what sat you are getting the channel from. It should be 61.5