SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I didn't see a thread for this one ...
Is anyone watching this ?

I have seen Rachelle Lafevere in other things and thought I'd take a look at this ...

Is it any good or should I skip it ?

I have managed to record the most recent 3-4 episodes, but figured I'd start with the pilot ...

I had to find it, I found it on FoxNow .. I signed in on my roku, pulled up the show and started watching a bit, then I lost connection somehow ...
I went back into it and could not start back where I ended, commercials and unable to FF really kills streaming ...

I think I tried to back up like 10 seconds when I lost connection ...
I'm not going to watch the first 35 minutes again just to get to where I was ...

Is this one worth investing time into ?

I made it halfway through the third episode before I bailed. Mainly watched it because the premier was on Feb 15, the night there was a double episode of Last Man Standing and just happen to leave the TV on.

It's only averaging a .43 in the target demo, nothing else is even close to that bad on Fox. There's no way this show gets renewed for a second season so I wouldn't waste my time with it.

I made it halfway through the third episode before I bailed. Mainly watched it because the premier was on Feb 15, the night there was a double episode of Last Man Standing and just happen to leave the TV on.

It's only averaging a .43 in the target demo, nothing else is even close to that bad on Fox. There's no way this show gets renewed for a second season so I wouldn't waste my time with it.
Well, thats a good enough answer for me ... even though Rachelle and Kelsey Grammer are in it ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)