Proven Innocent on Fox

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I didn't see a thread for this one ...
Is anyone watching this ?

I have seen Rachelle Lafevere in other things and thought I'd take a look at this ...

Is it any good or should I skip it ?

I have managed to record the most recent 3-4 episodes, but figured I'd start with the pilot ...

I had to find it, I found it on FoxNow .. I signed in on my roku, pulled up the show and started watching a bit, then I lost connection somehow ...
I went back into it and could not start back where I ended, commercials and unable to FF really kills streaming ...

I think I tried to back up like 10 seconds when I lost connection ...
I'm not going to watch the first 35 minutes again just to get to where I was ...

Is this one worth investing time into ?

I made it halfway through the third episode before I bailed. Mainly watched it because the premier was on Feb 15, the night there was a double episode of Last Man Standing and just happen to leave the TV on.

It's only averaging a .43 in the target demo, nothing else is even close to that bad on Fox. There's no way this show gets renewed for a second season so I wouldn't waste my time with it.

I made it halfway through the third episode before I bailed. Mainly watched it because the premier was on Feb 15, the night there was a double episode of Last Man Standing and just happen to leave the TV on.

It's only averaging a .43 in the target demo, nothing else is even close to that bad on Fox. There's no way this show gets renewed for a second season so I wouldn't waste my time with it.
Well, thats a good enough answer for me ... even though Rachelle and Kelsey Grammer are in it ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts