PS3 price drop RUMOR

Plays games, internet, blu ray and upgradeable to 2.0 profile. It's a steal...

Would be enough of a drop for me to pick one up. Wonder if they are still going to be bundling games/movies at that price.

Also will wonder how MS responds. Should be good times. :D

All around price cuts= everyone wins. :up

Its already $299 with the sony card. The real question is will they continue to offer the 100 dollars off when using the card on the PS3 at the new rumored price point.

Its already $299 with the sony card. The real question is will they continue to offer the 100 dollars off when using the card on the PS3 at the new rumored price point.

Of course they would. Credit card financing is a very profitable.

well this upsets me since I just bought one. And my guess is that I woud have trouble asking for the 30 day price guarantee since this si technically a different model---and may not b out for more than 30 days.

I will buy it if it hits $299 but if it dont I will wait for Xstreamhd to get up and running and then never worry about a dvd player again:).. Cya Slick

Well, people are still saying that this site is the one that cracked the previous two price drops, so I guess we'll see on 1-28. I really hope they drop it to $299, I like agressive pro consumer moves.

Well, people are still saying that this site is the one that cracked the previous two price drops, so I guess we'll see on 1-28. I really hope they drop it to $299, I like agressive pro consumer moves.

Agreed and this will force a drop on the 360 as well, Possibly undercutting the Wii on the low end (arcade version). Thus possibly dropping the Wii to under $199..

In the end the consumer wins. I like this move. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)