PSB / FTA Announcement

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hey Pete,
Sorry to see you go, you have been an awesome asset to this site. Best of luck to you!
Doc

I sure am sorry to hear this.

Pete was a great help to me in getting started. He answered the questions I asked and had the ability to anticipate other questions that I didn't know enough to be asking about.

Between Pete and Iceberg and the other fellows here (including the sponsoring dealers) there wasn't a question or problem that couldn't be solved. I want to say thank you to all of them for sharing their time and their knowledge. Your help is really appreciated.

Guess what, Pete... That's right, I finally got a dish sittin' on my old Primestar pole.. It's a 1.0 meter Primestar.. I'll be posting more later today..

It's like most things in life - there's a time to move along with life.. Pete's moving to another phase of his life.. Good luck and most important have fun..

Thanks, BK

P.S.... Expect an email concerning our little classic rock discussion in the next few days.. And another Doors avatar to tribute Pete..

Thanks for all the help when I was first trying to get my system going! Without you and Iceberg it would not have happened.
Thanks again
Mike

Thanks for all of the help Pete.

Before I purchased any equipment, I read virtually every post on the forum. This gave me the ability to speak the language but of course still had many detailed questions.

I looked at PSB's site and gave him a call (actually about 6 calls). He patiently spent about 90 minutes of total phone time with me and I hadn't even made a purchase or gave an indication that I would. I eventually purchased all of my equipment from Pete and haven't had any issue since. Not to make this sound like a memorial but Pete really was interested in my success in this hobby.

Good luck Pete. As others have said, you have provided a lot of valuable information and I like others, greatly appreciate it. I do hope that whatever
the reason for the change, is something for the better for you.
grusome

Wow I just met you, and from the little communication I had with you I can easily say you will be missed not just for the valuable information you provide but also a guidance that a newbie like myself requires in venturing in this new hobby, thank you PSB.

Bummer

Between PSB and "the Berg"...I was able to get my FTA setup slaved to my 4dtv...they save me hrs! GOOD LUCK PETE!

Yes mr. Ice ...I am still lurking about but just have not
been posting...Winter is here so I will be around a bit more!

Regards to all
Jeff

Thanks for all the help you gave me and all the members of the board.You will be surely missed.

Pete, I'll never forget the help that you, Ice, W. Tracy and others gave me when I was starting out in FTA. You were always ready to answer my newbee questions without sarcasm or regret. I hope we can still talk from time to time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)