PSVUE HBO® MAX® Pack

camo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Nebraska
Added the combo package to see what I thought. Cost is $22 month and includes HBO Now which is nice for full resolution shows and watching series from start. I tested HBO NOW last week to see if newly released shows appeared same time as live HBO and it does. Final episode 'Big Liitle Lies' appeared same time 9pm eastern.
Only downside so far is no streaming rights for 'Max Go' so limited to the 2 live feeds.

For those considering you do get (4) live feeds (2) each. PQ is very good as usual 720p @ 60 fps and high bitrate.

Added the combo package to see what I thought. Cost is $22 month and includes HBO Now which is nice for full resolution shows and watching series from start. I tested HBO NOW last week to see if newly released shows appeared same time as live HBO and it does. Final episode 'Big Liitle Lies' appeared same time 9pm eastern.
Only downside so far is no streaming rights for 'Max Go' so limited to the 2 live feeds.

For those considering you do get (4) live feeds (2) each. PQ is very good as usual 720p @ 60 fps and high bitrate.

Use your sign in to go to HBO Go, 1080P picture and Dolby Digital Plus.

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!