PT-24 C-Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bills41

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
I recently resubscribed to Prime Time-24 Erie WSEE-35 and have a question. I wanted to watch the news yesterday (Saturday) at 6 and 11 and they had an infomercial on both times instead of the news that was listed to be on. Does this happen a lot? Is it done by WSEE or the satellite providers on c-band? The main reason I subscribed was to watch the news on WSEE.

I have StarChoice and receive the Spokane and Buffalo feeds. DirecTV would not let me have the west feeds at all. I could only get the east feeds minus NBC.

dfergie said:
Thanks... :) if I get a letter from D* stating that I am stuck with west feeds... will fire up my old BUD for PT24 east feeds. I am used to getting primetime Network Tv at 6 pm my time instead of 7 that the Mt feed gets or 9 west feeds... course I dvr alot but still...

How will you do that? I had distant networks on my BUD for 10 years but I fogot the programming service. But If I can't get 'em on D* how can I get them on BUD??

Boondockbill said:
How will you do that? I had distant networks on my BUD for 10 years but I fogot the programming service. But If I can't get 'em on D* how can I get them on BUD??
Thats what I was wondering... I was grandfathered in with BUD too I thought... I vaguely remember the stipulation that if I ever got cable I would loose them on BUD.. I am grandfathered in with D* as well...

dfergie said:
Thats what I was wondering... I was grandfathered in with BUD too I thought... I vaguely remember the stipulation that if I ever got cable I would loose them on BUD.. I am grandfathered in with D* as well...

But i think this new SHIVA bill will cut out all DNS, either on DBS or BUD?

Just resigned up for Primetime24 and was surprised I was grandfatheres after D* told me no on dns.. and after 7 yrs.
I'm glad its still available...
Bruce

mrcollector2004 said:
Just resigned up for Primetime24 and was surprised I was grandfatheres after D* told me no on dns.. and after 7 yrs.
I'm glad its still available...
Bruce

Really? I was with CBand PT24 off and on for 10 years and only just cancelled when I got D* HD DNS last year. Now that D* is stopping it, I wonder if I can go back and get my PT 24 from Turnervision....man I long for the old days...glorious CBand!

If you have a copy of your old bill, you may be able to easily resubscribe.

C-Band PT24

If you have your old bills Send them or fax them to and call NPS and ask for John Ferguson at 1-800-444-3474 at ext 6040 and fax it to him at 1-317-849-9208.Call him first and he will give you the best deal possible and work with you.They will grandfather you if you have any old bills.That's who I deal with.

Yes I agree its not worth supporting a company like YSP that are trying to kill off the loyal C-band customers, go with NPS or SRL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts