PTAT question?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Zaytron

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 27, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Hopper eas installed yesterday and PTAT was enable. Hopper recorded shows from yesterday fine. On the guide yesterday I saw the PT yellow icon on the 4 channels during PTAT times( meaning PTAT recording)
I checked today and no yellos icon in the guide for today or for the rest of te week. On the daily schedule it shows PTAT but no icon showed on the guide.
Also if I disable PTAT on the weekends, the shows recorded on dvr during the week will delete or not before the 8 days? I like the PTAT during the week but on weekends there no show Im interested and I think I can use that turner for something else. Thanks.

Last edited:
I think it was indicated in another topic that the PTAT recordings won't delete for 8 days, whether it's off or on. That's one small benefit of having a dedicated hard drive space for PTAT.

I think it would be great to at least be able to control which days of the week that PTAT records.

sparc said:
I think it would be great to at least be able to control which days of the week that PTAT records.

That would be great and should not be really hard to do in an future upgrade.

Any idea why the yellow PT icon when PTAT is enable dissapear from my guide?

Zaytron said:
Any idea why the yellow PT icon when PTAT is enable dissapear from my guide?

Update: I noticed that in Hopper the yellow PT icon show in guide but not in Joeys. Wonder why not in Joeys guide!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts