PTAT recordings do not show percentage watched?

griz_fan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 13, 2004
Meridian, Idaho
I'm not sure if it is due to some setting I messed up, but I noticed that none of the recorded shows in the PTAT show the progress bar and percentage watch at the bottom of the show's icon, yet any non-PTAT show does. This is actually a really handy feature, especially for PTAT so we can tell if we've watched or started an episode or not. It is odd that all other recordings have this feature, but not PTAT shows. Is there anything that can be done to enable this for PTAT?

I'm not sure if it is due to some setting I messed up, but I noticed that none of the recorded shows in the PTAT show the progress bar and percentage watch at the bottom of the show's icon, yet any non-PTAT show does. This is actually a really handy feature, especially for PTAT so we can tell if we've watched or started an episode or not. It is odd that all other recordings have this feature, but not PTAT shows. Is there anything that can be done to enable this for PTAT?

Thanks for the feedback, I will make sure that this gets to the right department.

Highlight the program, press "select" the select "more info" and you will see the progress bar.

true, but on non-PTAT programs, that progress bar shows directly on the icon for that program, no need to bring up program info. So, let's say I have 5 episodes of "The Regular Show" recorded. I can see which ones I've watched 100% and which ones I've seen 0% (or 50%, etc...) without having to bring up the program info for each episode. I can see all side-by-side. Can't do that in PTAT.

true, but on non-PTAT programs, that progress bar shows directly on the icon for that program, no need to bring up program info. So, let's say I have 5 episodes of "The Regular Show" recorded. I can see which ones I've watched 100% and which ones I've seen 0% (or 50%, etc...) without having to bring up the program info for each episode. I can see all side-by-side. Can't do that in PTAT.

REALLY?? Because I don't see any progress bar on ANY program unless I bring up the program info.

Yeah - for me, all the other recordings I have show a progress bar at the bottom, except the PTAT shows. Maybe it has something to do with how I group my recordings? In any event, I'd score some points with my wife if I can get that progress bar to show on PTAT recordings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts