Pub Member subscription options

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
Was considering joining the pub member forum.Not that $19.95 is a bad deal just think it would be nice to have options for 6 month or 3 month subs.I believe you would get more subscribers by adding those options.Are there any plans to update the options?

Thanks

Beauty about this forum software (vB) those options can be programmed in. But something would depend if Scott wants to use those options or not.

We at one time use to offer 1 month subscriptions, but stopped it because we were having a big issue with their accounts not being turned back off when the month was up.

With that said I will take a look at it again as we could use the revenue. We have another $8,000 bill coming up on the 15th. :)

Thaks for the suggestion!

We at one time use to offer 1 month subscriptions, but stopped it because we were having a big issue with their accounts not being turned back off when the month was up.

With that said I will take a look at it again as we could use the revenue. We have another $8,000 bill coming up on the 15th. :)

Thaks for the suggestion!

Thanks for the response Scott!Really hope you can add an extra option or 2.

$8000 wow thats a lot of dough :(

Wow that was fast Scott!Just signed up for the 3 month plan! Thanks for adding that option.:)

I hadn't noticed it as an announcement yet,you might want to make an announcement so all members will know.

Wow that was fast Scott!Just signed up for the 3 month plan! Thanks for adding that option.:)

I hadn't noticed it as an announcement yet,you might want to make an announcement so all members will know.

Welcome to the Pub !

Yup, Scott's pretty good at getting stuff done as long as it's something available to him !

I find it very cool to be able to actually talk to the owner of the site if you have questions or ideas ....

Sorry Scott, that would probably go to the Prize Goddess !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)