Major issue here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvrexpander

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
Near a tree
OMG... not sure what in the world is going on but this is what I see when I look at this and the installer forum section lol

satguysforumerror.jpg

No changes have been made. Looks like something was messed up in your cache. Glad it cleared itself.

Looked like attack of the Jigglypuff. :D

Are you using the 4.0 version ?
How do you like it ?
I just d/l tonight and need to get use to it.

When I say latest version I mean official release not RC's... while I'm testing the RC release on another computer and it is running pretty good I don't use beta or test software on my main surfing computer ;)

IE9 released last night and it runs very good too but I'm a Firefox user so long as they keep up the good work.

Scott rather than starting a new thread I am posting my question in this one seeing it seems close. I wanted to ask what is happening on this site. Over the last few days I have had several "disrruptions", audio that sounded like a commercial but because I am on dialup it was annoying snippets. I also had what looked like an advertisement, a CD floated accross the thread froze then moved off the screen. Last night I had a constant pop up for Adobe.

So far today the site is absolutely normal. IE8 no other site showing problems.

See the ad thread for your answers. :)

I did some big time clean up of the ads removing all the annoying one (such as the ones with sound, flashing etc.) :)

Yeah I had the CD rolling ad come across earlier today... you have to wait it out to click it off so that's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts