Public Warning: No ass-slapping in court!

TMZ believes the judge over-reacted. I disagree. Just because it is common for an athlete to behave this way on the field is no excuse. Athletes are also allowed to spit and grab their crotch anytime they feel the desire. Those actions also wouldn't go over well in court.

TMZ believes the judge over-reacted. I disagree. Just because it is common for an athlete to behave this way on the field is no excuse. Athletes are also allowed to spit and grab their crotch anytime they feel the desire. Those actions also wouldn't go over well in court.

After I saw the video again.. it assured me that Ocho is a douch-o. BUT, she did a little grand standing herself. She asked him if he 'was happy with his attorneys performance' and from there came the ridiculously stupid butt slap.

pretty easy. the judge flexed her muscle and chad is an idiot. he doesn't seem to learn a damn thing.

Just saw the clip on TMZ. It was more of a "you're the man!" pat on his lawyer's behind then a full swing "we won the Superbowl" slap.
Its clear to me the judge overreacted. If justice is blind, she should leave her issues at the door.

Cheers, K

The judge may have over reacted depending on your view. Either way it ticked her off & she let it be known. Don't want to cross paths with that woman. :eek:

Don't want to cross paths with that woman. :eek:
I wouldn't mind running into her... :D

I do think she overreacted. It was like a "good job" pat, the same way most people would just shake hands. Chad had no reaction on his face when he did it, wasn't celebrating, etc and the judge said the whole courtroom was laughing ? Didn't sound like it to me....

The issue I had with it is that the judge appeared to overreact not to the butt slap, but the laughter from the gallery in attendance, and decided to take it out on Johnson. Johnson himself didn't seem to gesture (other than the butt slap), or say anything out of place. The judge seemed perturbed that the gallery was amused. Hell, even one of the court's bailiffs could be seen laughing about it...

Was it ticky tack?Yes it was.But,when your under a microscope,just as Johnson is,you don't do stupid stuff like that.You say yes mam,yes sir,yes your honor.Most kids learn valuable lessons like that in kindergarten,if you get in trouble for something,you better make sure not to repeat it.Perhaps Johnson needs a dose of reality.

I wouldn't mind running into her... :D

I do think she overreacted. It was like a "good job" pat, the same way most people would just shake hands. Chad had no reaction on his face when he did it, wasn't celebrating, etc and the judge said the whole courtroom was laughing ? Didn't sound like it to me....

...AND remember, she asked just before the pat if she was happy for the lawyers efforts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)