NBA 2013 Playoffs

Good for the Lakers to have edged into seventh, since they match up better against the Spurs than against the Jazz. They can't meet the Jazz until the conference (edit) finals, and the Celtics can't meet the Heat until the conference (edit) finals, so it is still possible for a Celtics Lakers finals. By that I mean, it won't take a miracle: just a few minor upsets... if anyone knocking off Miami can be considered a minor upset.

Last edited:
Good for the Lakers to have edged into seventh, since they match up better against the Spurs than against the Jazz. They can't meet the Jazz until the finals, and the Celtics can't meet the Heat until the finals, so it is still possible for a Celtics Lakers finals. By that I mean, it won't take a miracle: just a few monor upsets... if anyone knocking off Miami can be considered a minor upset.

I agree. I don't think they will win the series, but they can win it.

When the Celtics won it in 1976, they couldn't beat the Sixers, the Bullets or Golden State, but they didn't have to play any of them because all three got upset by someone else along the way.

Well both home teams in.. and both have tuff opponents.

Clippers most likely can advance but Lakers need to play like they've done in their last 9 games going 8-1

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Miami vs OKC part 2 in the Finals again

Saturday's Playoff Schedule

Celtics at Knicks- 3:00pm ET (ABC)
Warriors at Nuggets- 5:30pm ET (ESPN)
Bulls at Nets- 8:00pm ET (ESPN)
Grizzlies at Clippers- 10:30pm ET (ESPN)

Good Game so Far.
53-49 Boston at the half.

NYK lead the series 1-0

Golden State 48
Denver 44
At the Half. Good game :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)