Purchased Joey activated as leased

J0YKER

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2012
Orange Country CA
Has anyone had any issues activating owned Joey's. I purchased one on ebay and verified the receiver and smart card number before purchase. I had the customer service rep doubly confirm and checked the seller had positive feedback with joey activations. When I went to activate and replace an existing leased joey I was shocked that the unit I just bought came up as leased. Could the customer service rep have did something wrong during activation?

I currently have a case with the executive response team pending and submitted my receipts. Thanks.

You could have contacted DIRT right here and got it taken care of easily. All's good anyway as it appears.... Yes, the CSR didn't input the Joey correctly, it happens....

I was too impatient to wait that morning. Guess I learned my lesson. It's been a week with no contact from the executive response team. Can DIRT correct this or do I need to wait for the executive response team?

I was too impatient to wait that morning. Guess I learned my lesson. It's been a week with no contact from the executive response team. Can DIRT correct this or do I need to wait for the executive response team?

Contact DIRT, now, they'll fix you up!

I had a different issue, but it speaks volumes about the Executive Response Team (ERT). I bought a Hopper back in November (new), but I had no issues with activating it. Getting it to show up as purchased vs leases was a whole other issue. I was eventually contacted by the ERT in late December about the issue. I had sent copies of the receipt, etc, even pointed out that this was a third Hopper, so it had to be purchased and the said they would fix it. Come February and still not fixed. Contacted DIRT and two days later, that issue was resolved.

Contacted DIRT and they got the ball rolling. Got a message from the executive response team about my case being in work just afterward. Thanks mary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)