purchasing the 622

wknd_warrior

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 3, 2007
Whats the best price anyone has found for purchasing the 622? Dish said its $149 to purchase outright with them but I'm wondering if there is a cheaper price somewhere or somehow.Does anyone know if the 622 will be cheaper after aug 15 when the 722 comes out?

Ya, I just found that out. I talked to someone the other day that gave me wrong info. I don't want to pay a stupid $6 per month lease on top of the ridiculous $20. Whats the cheapest way to purchase the 622. I know that radioshack and costo have it. Does anyone know how much they sell for.

they stopped charging the lease fee per receiver. There's only a fee now if it's an additional receiver on your account. So if there's to be only the 622 on your account there would be no lease fee

I would like to know how you got that info ,as of yesterday Dish told me three receivers three lease fees three dvr fees.I am trying to find out if there is a way for them to waive some of the fees

With the dvr advantage you have to commit for 18 months.I live in Atlanta .the satellite industry is changing pricing all the time.I don't want to be locked in to a long contract.

You still pay either $5 or $6 per month, owned or leased, only or many receivers, right?

they stopped charging the lease fee per receiver. There's only a fee now if it's an additional receiver on your account. So if there's to be only the 622 on your account there would be no lease fee

I just called dish and they said that there is still a lease fee each month and there is no way to waive. I told her there's no way I'm going to pay $20+$6 for a total of $26 per month just for a few nicer channels. Whats the cheapest you can purchase the 622 for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts