Pursuit Channel now in HD on directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you already have a HR44 which i think you said from your previous posts you are fine

In Test mode till tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 229
In Test mode till tomorrow.

Thx much for this post...I also see that D* is FINALLY getting around to putting (BACK) up WEIU for our area...after it was D*'s fault for moving their LRF from Springfield to Decatur back in October, & NOT planning for also having to move the corresponding fiber feed that they require to pick this station up here. :rolleyes:

Pursuit channel now in Hd on directv also directv took off the SD channel just wanted to let you guys know about it saw it on AVS forum.

thanks

allen bluegras

Has it been confirmed somewhere that Pursuit is actually going HD with this move from 101W SD?

Or is it still going to be SD but in MPEG-4 format on the Ka band?

Guess we'll know for sure tomorrow ...

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Edit:

Confirmed, it's in HD 1080i ...

Sorry, but it was just that earlier short of an explicit statement in a press release, the TPN Map notes, or something. You can't tell picture resolution of a channel from the transponder mapping info. alone.

MPEG-4 SD and HD map info. look the same.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts