Put my name on the Dishstore.net waiting list.

Cliff

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 15, 2003
Wyman, Kentucky, United States
Put my name on the Dishstore.net 622 waiting list.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I haven't had HD since VOOM folded, and since the MPEG4 situation seems to have stabilized I put my name on the list at Dishstore.net.

I've always owned my equipment in the past just because that's the way I like it.

Monitoring SatelliteGuys has always helped me to make my decisions.

Anxiously awaiting 622.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but I would like to have some idea of how long I would have to wait. Maybe Scott can give us some idea, maybe a week or two, or maybe a month. I put my name on the waiting list for a 921, and waited 17 months.

I have no idea. I am hearing the floodgates are about to open up, yet we have only received a handfull of receivers so far.

We will ship them out as fast as we get them.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am hearing the floodgates are about to open up, yet we have only received a handfull of receivers so far.

A handfull? That means somewhere around five or so?

This is an issue that I am interested in. I see people who called dish on 2/1/06 are getting theirs, but I haven't heard anything yet, and I preordered on 1/10/06. I guess customers that want to pay full price aren't the priority right now. :hungry:

I gave in and got on the waiting list also at Dishstore. I'm just not ready to give up my 921 and 942 yet for 200.00 and start paying a lease fee. Anyway the Dishstore has dune me good in the past and I also enjoy satelliteguys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)