QualiTV $275 on ebay

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Nice price.If it was CAD dollars I'd think about buying it.Exchange rate is a killer for me.

Oh Man, I will get paid before it ends but decisions, decisions. I think my wife would shoot me. I think your going in the right direction with the computer thing, I was thinking about it myself if it would scan better than my vs and give me hd. I have a spare laptop but it is old and I did see a USB Card for sale on ebay. But I'll have to look at that later as right now I need to buy another motor.

I'd say close to original price if not more.Some people are stupid.

i'd say the same andy. not so much that people are stupid, just lack of availability. a lot of people just don't know where to look or they are swindled.

It depends on how bad Iceberg wants it!!!... :D

There is another listing on Ebay for a new unit located in the U.K.! :cool:

Last week there was a Quali TV receiver listing that ended at $275 with the reserve never being met , so I'm sure that plenty of prospective buyers were back this week for another chance and FunkyPC's description is by far much better and believable.

why are you confused? Could always use another one....never know when there are 2 feeds that are 4:2:2 out there that you HAVE to watch ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)