Quality of pic on AAD channels (ABC) during OSU/USC game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gmitchell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Southeast Ohio
I have got to use AAD channels for National feeds since I live in southeast Ohio and cannot get locals OTA or from Dish. Have others noticed how bad the feeds were for OSU/USC game both Atalanta and SF feeds (ABC) were bad in fact SF was not even on the screen correctly when the game started could hardly watch it. Didn't help that OSU was getting butt kicked:up:D

Called AAD and they said picture was good they lied///////:( Was told they would be going HD next year 2009 anyone else here this?

NBC is pretty bad from them. That's the only station I receive from them. Sometimes they cut the sides off, even cutting the NBC logo in half. Other times they squish the widescreen down into 4x3 which is what I would prefer because then I can stretch it out to 16x9 and it looks right. You never know which way they are going to have it though.

I have seen it posted around here that AAD was going to have HD by the end of this year.

Well if this is true I will definitely pick up these channels even though I already get the locals in my area. My address qualifies for NYC locals plus the AAD channels as I am in the middle of nowhere.

You can never have too much HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)