Status
Please reply by conversation.

jmc98

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 11, 2005
32.750N 97.488W Fort worth Tx
I just signed up for directv service yesterday and notice they charged a hardware fee of 25 dollars. Does anyone know what that is for as everything should have been free?

I just signed up for directv service yesterday and notice they charged a hardware fee of 25 dollars. Does anyone know what that is for as everything should have been free?

That is a new one. Call Directv and ask. They cannot continue to run up the cost of equipment while giving it away indefinitely.

Report back.

Joe

They are more the 25 dollars

99.9% of the time it is the credit card hold from our system. Cough cough dont argue with the guy in billing. cough cough.

They are more the 25 dollars
99.9% of the time it is the credit card hold from our system. Cough cough dont argue with the guy in billing. cough cough.

You may be right.
But, New customer install online orders offer HD-DVR receiver internet Connections for $25

Your Equipment Selection

HD DVR Receiver $199.00
FREE HD DVR Receiver Upgrade ($199.00)
TV Internet Connection Service $25.00
Satellite Dish Free
Professional Installation Free
Shipping & Handling Free

Equipment Total: $25.00

Sales Tax $2.03

Order Total Paid: $27.03

Reflects total amount paid at initial time of order. This is not a bill; please do not send any form of payment to DIRECTV.

Trust me it is the hold it will go away.

27.03 is not 25.00

I dealt with more then enough calls on this same matter.

the 25.00 charge you posted is one of the new charges in the system it not the normal vod kit .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts