Question about another Voom forum......

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lilyarbie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2005
I don't know if this is the place to ask this, but here it goes: Over at the high def forum http://www.highdefforum.com , there is a voom forum that I would like to be a part of. Does anybody know of someone I can contact to be able to post in that forum? I have already registered and I was supposed to receive an email about activating my login, but I never did receive one. I can login to the forum, but I cannot post in the forum, and I can't get access to other people's profiles to get their email address so I can contact them concerning the problem. It says I don't have the right or permission to do such actions there. If somebody knows any information about that forum, please let me know. There are some people I was wanting to help who are still in the dark about issues. Clearly, some of them do not know about satelliteguys or haven't though to check the Voom forum here. Some of them are ill-informed or misinformed and I was just wanting to point some of them in the right direction.

An attempt I made which failed..........

I just noticed a "contact us" link on their website. I typed out an email and clicked to send it. I then get the message that I don't have permission once again. This really is ticking me off. No wonder Satelliteguys has the best forum out there. They register and send you an email for activation in no time. The HighDef Forum has made no attempt at sending me an email.

lilyarbie said:
I just noticed a "contact us" link on their website. I typed out an email and clicked to send it. I then get the message that I don't have permission once again. This really is ticking me off. No wonder Satelliteguys has the best forum out there. They register and send you an email for activation in no time. The HighDef Forum has made no attempt at sending me an email.

they also deleted all links and mention of the nohdtax.com website posted there by Cpanther. Highdefforum is Not a place I am going to visit or support.

kcribb1.........

Not wanting to be rude or anything, but what does that have to do with the topic?

Just received an email from high def forum.......

They somehow got my message that was sent that told me it wasn't sent. Anyways, they sent me an email apologizing for the delay. So, I guess this matter is now closed.

Dear Lil... FYI

Can I not choose when and where I wish to post a message, regardless of the topic?

I was only asking a question.......

There are two or more topics on your post in the News and Developments sub-forum of the Voom forum. I was only questioning you because I thought the topic to be of indifference to the topic I was asking. I didn't want to sound rude in any way. I was just only questioning the reasoning for your post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)