question about any uplink report tonight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
as you noticed i have not see a uplink report for today if you wanted to know that siriusxm 40s on 4 is now on channel 73 there is no mavtv channel now it is now gone that is so far that i know.if you know any other things going on please post it here.

thanks

Allen bluegras
illinois

MavTV has been gone for weeks, Dish dropped that channel due to MavTV/Lucas Oil asking for more then the channel's worth and also the channel may had have low ratings.

MavTV has been gone for weeks, Dish dropped that channel due to MavTV/Lucas Oil asking for more then the channel's worth and also the channel may had have low ratings.
the channel was pulled today from the guide i want to let you know about it.

No one probably noticed (or cares) since nobody apparently watched it. So...next scoop?

Reactions: StevenD
someon needs to kick the machine tonight there are 4 music channels uuplinked no new ourdoor channel hd this week sorry you guys some renaming of some sports channels. thats about it.

Allen

someon needs to kick the machine tonight there are 4 music channels uuplinked no new ourdoor channel hd this week sorry you guys some renaming of some sports channels. thats about it.

Allen

If you already knew that, why the hell do you care about a post here saying the same thing?

If you already knew that, why the hell do you care about a post here saying the same thing?
i want to make sure you guys also know about it also since the uplink report machines needs a real kick in the butt

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444269806.265895.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i want to make sure you guys also know about it also since the uplink report machines needs a real kick in the butt

What about Hallmark channel free preview? NHL center ice? NHL network?

All previews but were turned on today. Sorry though blugras, no new additional HD channels today.

last night i checked the uplink report and there was no mention of turning it on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)