Xbox One

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Original poster
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
So I got all three referrals for the XBox one, surprisingly all three came from this website, and I woke up this morning(a few days after the last referral signed up) and had an email asking me to redeem my reward. I now am waiting on the tracking information through the Mydish.com website and am told shipping can take 8 weeks(disclosures I had to accept at the website) so, fingers crossed.

Reactions: MarkL@DISH
Hello ChadT, thank you for promoting DISH. Also thank you for not just posting referral codes on sites too, as it's frowned upon per the Refer-A-Friend rules.

Enjoy your XBOX1!

Reactions: ChadT41
So I got all three referrals for the XBox one, surprisingly all three came from this website, and I woke up this morning(a few days after the last referral signed up) and had an email asking me to redeem my reward. I now am waiting on the tracking information through the Mydish.com website and am told shipping can take 8 weeks(disclosures I had to accept at the website) so, fingers crossed.

Just as long as you don't work for the company. Your managers will tell you to refer them to customers, then when you do and the company sees how many XBoxes they're having to send out, they'll decide it was against the rules and fire all the employees. Of course, the managers will deny everything and get off scot free. I'm so glad I wasn't involved with that mess.

I use to work for Dish, and I never fired anyone over that. Other things, never that or anything near that.

I am hoping to get one more referal so I can get an Xbox One for my kids.

I poached in the DTV Facebook page. It's especially easy right now with DTV having the CBS dispute in San Diego. Don't have to leave the city to get that one. If you have a Twitter, can work well there. Biggest issue I ran into was that my Facebook page is blocked, so it is hard to message me.

Well, Chad, good for you, but with all due respect, you kind of "whore" yourself out around this forum for referrals. You still have to contact you for a referral in your signature when it was removed for the rest of us, I don't know why the mods let you and not the rest of us. That used to be kind of frowned upon here (trying to grab all the referral). I think that was before your time though.

This is the first time I have really gone after referrals, but as far as the signature, I removed my codes as requested, especially since they were deactivated. I did not see a memo that requesting to be contacted be removed. Also, I am more than happy to send someone to another consumer. Actually, I was very supportive when Darrengs got his. If you would like Bob, next time someone contacts me for a referral, I will include you in the conversation, or you can message me a referral code and I will give them that one. I am one to share the wealth, especially since I got what I wanted already. I don't need to be greedy and we can all be friends here.

Well, Chad, good for you, but with all due respect, you kind of "whore" yourself out around this forum for referrals. You still have to contact you for a referral in your signature when it was removed for the rest of us, I don't know why the mods let you and not the rest of us. That used to be kind of frowned upon here (trying to grab all the referral). I think that was before your time though.
Others here do it all the time. I can think of at least three in the last week or so, SO, Chad is no more a whore than some others of us.

Well, no offense meant, but I always thought it was frowned upon, and never wanted to push myself on anyone. As far as the signatures, my whole thing was removed, not just the codes. Not that it mattered anyway, but I am not one to pressure anyone. Maybe you didn't mean it that way Chad, but seemed like you were trying to brag about it. Sorry if I stepped on any toes.

I have two referrals used so far. Hoping I can use my third before the end of the year. It's getting harder and harder.

Just an update:

Got the Xbox One today and set it up. Neat box, uninterested in it already. These damn systems are too smart now. Guess I'll buy one game and learn more.

Reactions: thechaz05
Just an update:

Got the Xbox One today and set it up. Neat box, uninterested in it already. These damn systems are too smart now. Guess I'll buy one game and learn more.
You know you can hook Dish through it right and have everything all in one?

Also what Xbox options were you given when you went to order it? Just the standard 500 GB without Kinect or?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I honestly didn't look at the hard drive size but no game came with it. I remember systems coming with a demo game at least. I really just wanted to play with the pas through but I can't find it on the damn system. Wiring was correct with hdmi in and out. I do not have an IR blaster which seems to be required.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)