Xbox One

Me too. I don't even have my TiVo connected through the Xbox anymore. The voice stuff is the feature they really advertised their TV support for though. In my experience the only thing it was good for was pausing and resuming TV if I was eating and didn't want to touch the remote with my greasy hands.

If you aren't using voice controls the only thing the HDMI pass through is good for is snapping TV off to the side while you play a game. Since there isn't much TV content I want to watch in a little window while I play a game at the same time I just unhooked it so I wouldn't have to turn the Xbox on every time I watch tv.

My advice to ChadT41 is that he shouldn't bother buying an IR blaster or running his Dish receiver through the Xbox since he doesn't have a Kinect.
Sports, mythbusters, triple d, etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got my 3rd referral a few days ago and redeemed on my dish account this morning. Fully intend to sell it when it arrives. Have the ps4 from previous promo that rarely gets used. No need for 2 gaming systems, am grateful for the raf perks. Thanks Dish :)

Reactions: ChadT41
If you aren't using voice controls the only thing the HDMI pass through is good for is snapping TV off to the side while you play a game. Since there isn't much TV content I want to watch in a little window while I play a game at the same time I just unhooked it so I wouldn't have to turn the Xbox on every time I watch tv.
If you are interesting in snapping a TV window to the side while you play games, but also want the ability to watch TV by itself without having the Xbox One turned on, the other thing you could do is get a 1x2 HDMI splitter. Then you could connect 1 output from the splitter directly to your TV or A/V receiver and the 2nd output to the Xbox One passthrough.

Most people you're going to find on here, especially this thread, are already going to be Dish members trying to get their XBox. If you want a recommendation, go to the DTV Facebook page, and poach the angry customers over Media General. Twitter also. Any forum that allows you to do that. May be able to get some of ATTs as well.

Got mine and sold it already for 3 bills which was a bargain imo.

Most people you're going to find on here, especially this thread, are already going to be Dish members trying to get their XBox. If you want a recommendation, go to the DTV Facebook page, and poach the angry customers over Media General. Twitter also. Any forum that allows you to do that. May be able to get some of ATTs as well.

That's where I go . I promote the heck out of Dish all over. Not just because of the referrals but because I like the Dish product.

I found a site that got me 13 referrals in 2 weeks. Received my Xbox 1 and $50 off a month for 10 months. So far I've received an iPad, PS4 and now a Xbox 1. Pretty sweet deal. Does anyone know what's next?

I got one referral recently that replaced the other referral I had that was about to expire. I'm not working hard enough, I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)