Question about changing the guide

ronalr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
Baltimore, MD
Can we delete channels off of the HD guide on the 622?
I mean I now have like 10 Center Ice blank channels and then they and others are duplicated again. Short of creating my own HD favorites is there any way to drop at least the duplicate channels (I think they are called map down)
Thanks, Ron

You can use the locks feature and block those channels all-together. Then they won't show up in any guide. I have done this since I'm not a fan.

You could also create your own list of favorites through the menu/program guide. You can add/delete any channels that you want on your list. I have done it to take away the sd channels and mirrored channels for which I have HD channels available. It does take some time though.

There is a way in the settings to turn off map down, but I don't know off the top of my head exactly where in the settings it is.

Can we delete channels off of the HD guide on the 622?
I mean I now have like 10 Center Ice blank channels and then they and others are duplicated again. Short of creating my own HD favorites is there any way to drop at least the duplicate channels (I think they are called map down)
Thanks, Ron

Be aware that if you do this, you'll need to enter a password everytime you want to remove a protected program. I found this to be too annoying just to keep channels hidden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)